
“Last month I acquired more than 2,000 crates of my own and Bralirwa has positioned me among its good standing agents. My efforts to avoid elimination among the agents have been successful. Today I am not only staying on Bralirwa’s team of agents but I am also rising the top. My strongest competitor wanted to throw me out of business because I was stopped by the city mayor from operating in unfinished construction space. After working on what I was requested to do, I am now about to receive a permit to return to the space. All this tremendous progress has not been achieved by my efforts alone, Bpeace has been my guardian. I received a Bpeace EDF loan to increase the number of my crates. This was a condition from Bralirwa the beverage company to all agents who are in good standing. It has always been Bpeace staff on the ground that helped me negotiate with the city mayor in doing the construction as well as keeping my business operation going. Three years ago, I was pessimistic on the future of my business, today am optimistic about the possibility of being in the first 5 strong agents.”
Editor’s note: Bpeace and Fina Bank collaborated to provide Pascasie with a Bpeace Economic Development loan to purchase the new crates. Pascasie’s 20 workers support 206 family members.
Currently Pascasie has returned to her business site after getting final approval from the city mayor to resume operation. She is completing on her new three stored beverage warehouse which should be complete by March 2009.
ReplyDeleteThe entreprenuer does not give she/he keep on working
ReplyDeletethis is one of the characteristics
keep it up
Richard from KIST kigali institute of and technology